Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 54

Thread: Bitter and PO'ed

  1. #41
    Inactive Member DarrensAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,540
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ya'know it's weird I was so pissed off when I missed the first 'surprise' chat that I still haven't read the transcript. Upset mainly cause as soon as I took break from the computer and fell asleep, and here Darren comes. *blah* But the one thing I refuse to do is take my anger and basically force it on other people and make them feel guilty because they had a chance that I didn't. I wish people would stop pissing and moaning about what they didn't get and appreciate what they have for instance.

    I just wanna think you guys for being here, and sharing stories and laughter when I really need it. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #42
    salomeuk
    Guest salomeuk's Avatar

    Post

    I know this is off the main topic of the thread, but I do want to say it (and am late reading stuff cos of being on holiday and then being ill)...

    Sam, I am so sad that people are being that way. I honestly do not understand it. I wasn't around for either of the informal chats and yeah it would be great one day to have that experience...but I can put my hand on my heart and say I don't feel any jealousy at all. It's the same as meeting Darren - I was lucky last year and got the chance to, but I'd been a fan for a couple of years before that and never felt bad when others got to meet him and I didn't - quite the reverse, I enjoyed reading about how he relates to the fans etc.

    I just do not "get" it....I hope whoever was being cold to you has now calmed down and realised such treatment was unfair. I realise some folks would be disappointed to "miss out" (although I wasn't, lol!), but there really is no justification for taking it out on you or anyone else.

    (((hugs)))

  3. #43
    Inactive Member Username's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 1st, 2003
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi, so non of you are never jealous of another fan?
    I mean if another fan over there, as an example, has got a DH or SG CD that you haven't got in your collection, or any other DH or SG stuff. I see some people only reply to threads about certain CDs, like saying that they got that CD, but sometimes those people don't reply to a thread about DH or SG CDs. I mean I take it as they don't have that CD and are maybe jealous of that person who got that CD, because I do see a lot of people over there collect CDs, I mean they do mention sometimes what CDs they got, that they got a lot of DH or SG CDs.
    I also get a feeling that there's some kind of jealousy when it comes to sharing news and pics, to me it seems like some people wants to be those that share a pic or a news bit first, or else I get the feeling that they become a bit, I don't know which word to use really, but a bit "sulky".
    It happens, sometimes, that I whish I had a certain CD, or what ever other DH or SG stuff, that someone has got. It hurts a bit, that I don't have that CD, but at the same time I'm happy for this other person whos got this CD, and I reply that, that I think it's great that this person got this CD [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Anyone understand what I mean? [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #44
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can honestly say I don't care that someone's got a CD I haven't got [img]smile.gif[/img]

    I would agree though that some people don't like it if others give out info first.

    Michelle

    xx

  5. #45
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    With my hand on my heart I can honestly say that I am absolutely NOT jealous of any of DH's fans. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #46
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    Speaking for myself I am certainly not jealous of anyone owning a SG/DH CD that I haven't got. Neither am I envious of people being the first to share pics and news. If some people do feel sulky about that sort of thing, it's a shame but it says more about them than it does about anybody else.

    Janie xx

  7. #47
    BarbT
    Guest BarbT's Avatar

    Post

    I don't feel jealous either and I love that most ppl are willing and genuine about sharing their excitement.

    However, a minority of fans act in a manner that annoys me, because I perceive it as acting superior to others and they are not! Hope I explained that ok.

  8. #48
    Inactive Member Laurina's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think, in all honesty, that I have had moments of brief jealousy. Actually, perhaps jealousy is not the right word, but heck if I know what is. lol But it doesn't take me long to come to my senses and snap out of it.

    *edited* Too much complaining is not good for my head. lol

    <font color="#9966FF" size="1">[ June 04, 2003 04:23 PM: Message edited by: Laurina ]</font>

  9. #49
    Inactive Member Dyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    187
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Username:
    Hi, so non of you are never jealous of another fan? </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Of course, that's only human and normal. I can say that I've never been jealous of a cd or even of chats. Heck, out of all the chats that I used to go to, I NEVER had a question answered. And that was okay because that's a silly thing (in my opinion) to get fussed over. But.......... to be totally honest, there are other issues that DID get under my skin. Let's just say that I'm human and leave it at that. *shrugs*

  10. #50
    Inactive Member sunhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2002
    Posts
    780
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've been envious a few times of some SG things but mostly in a more wistful sense and nope never jealous of DH fans [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •